A.k.a. “where to go from here”.
FIXME: This is not properly written yet…
- GBDev community home page and chat channels.
- RGBDS online documentation, this includes an instruction reference.
- A more compact instruction table, more useful if you’re already familiar with the instructions.
- Pan Docs, which will tell you all about the hardware that I haven’t yet.
- GB assembly by example, Daid’s collection of code snippets. Consider this a continuation of the tutorial, but without explanations; it’s still useful to peruse them and ask about it, they are overall good quality.