This page lists some resources that you should definitely bookmark during your development. If you have any suggestions, please click the "Report issue" link in the nav box to submit it. Or better yet, fork the repository and submit a PR directly - it helps a little bit :)
- awesome-gbdev is a community-maintained list of GB-related... everything. There are links to other tutorials, assemblers, emulators, etc. It's a hub, in a way.
- Wikified version of the Pan Docs. These docs give a lot of information on how to operate with the Game Boy, most notably descriptions of what each IO port does. I always fall back to these when I'm not sure what a given bit in LCDC does, for example.
- #gbdev of EFNet IRC. Where it all began! The "oldbies" are still there, including BGB's developer beware, who is still actively developing and maintaining BGB. If you don't have an IRC client, it's possible to use EFNet's web client.
- The official GBDev Discord server. Currently very active, newcomers often come here to lurk or ask help. Hardware-oriented guys and emulator developers are welcome as well, of course! It's also generally a nest of programmer humor.
- The forums aren't very active anymore, but the community still lives there, and will answer any questions you might have. It's also a go-to if you're releasing anything.